THE ULTIMATE GUIDE FOR THE FOREIGN BRIDE
TO PUNJABI WEDDINGS
Are you about to marry your Punjabi partner but have no clue what a Punjabi Wedding entails? Or are you looking to brush up on your partner's culture before your big day?
Then here is your ultimate guide as a foreign bride to understanding the different aspects to a Punjabi Wedding. This eBook is almost 60 pages full of the most commonly celebrated traditions and aspects of a Punjabi Wedding with plenty of visually stunning photos so that it is easy to understand. Inside you will find:
- The 10 most commonly celebrated traditions explained with photos
- Hints & tips on different aspects of these traditions
- Attire of a bride & groom explained including beliefs and traditions
- The bride's traditional attire for each ceremony
- Guest dress code for each ceremony
- Advice from other foreign brides
- My experience as a bride marrying abroad in Punjab
- What to expect if marrying abroad in Punjab
Plus much more, all packed into a compact eBook for your convenience so that you can easily answer any questions that come up as you're planning your wedding. Or as your family most likely are planning your wedding.
Taking expressions of interest to give a free copy to any bride currently planning her wedding, in return for providing a detailed review of the product.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
This product is downloadable and delivered in a .pdf format
Due to the nature of this product it is non refundable
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me and I will do my best to help
It is illegal to redistribute this product
Copyright The White Punjabi Bride 2020 All Rights Reserved